Robank® Golden Years®
Robank® Golden Years® is a high fibre, high fat; cereal grain free complete feed specifically formulated for all types of horses especially those older horses requiring a grain free feed.
Robanks Golden Years is formulated using Robanks Signature Balancer Pellets, these pellets utilise the technology of Bio-plex minerals, digestive aids and high quality protein sources, and combined with quality ingredients it makes a feed that is highly palatable and digestible to the horse.
Robank Golden Years is grain free and also utilises beet pulp (super fibre) as an energy source, so is suitable for those horses that require a cooler energy feed.
Robank Golden Years can be fed on its own as it has a high fibre content or hay and chaff may be added if desired. In addition the combination of the chaff and pelleted formulation makes this feed suitable for those horses that may have dental issues.
Robank® Weight Gain
- Convenient formulation, no need to mix or add other feeds.
- High in fibre, itilizing the super fibre beet pulp for a fermentable energy source, can be fed on its own or with hay or chaff if desired.
- Contains Robanks Balancer Pellet – providing high quality proteins, Bioplex® minerals, organic selenium and digestive aids Bio-Mos® and Yea-Sacc®(for improved fibre digestion and immune function).
- The pelleted formulation makes Golden Years suitable for the aged horse that may suffer dental problems.
- Contains de-oderase a natural ammonia binder coming from the Yucca plant, assists in lowering harmful ammonia levels and helps improve horse health
Robank® Golden Years®
Robank® Relax Equine®, Lucerne Chaff, Oaten Chaff, Beet Pulp, Robank® Balancer Pellet (vegetable protein meals, Bioplex® minerals, organic selenium, vitamins, digestive aids) Molafos Gold, Soy oil, De-oderase®.
Robank® Golden Years® Nutrient Analysis
|Vit A, IU/kg||6600 IU/Kg|
|Vit B12, IU/Kg||0.01 Mg/Kg|
|Vit C, IU/Kg||1.5 Mg/Kg|
|Vit D3, IU/kg||622 IU/Kg|
|Vit K, IU/Kg (Menadione)||7 IU/Kg|
|Vit E, IU/kg||173 IU/Kg|
Robank® Golden Years® Feeding Rates
Feeding amounts may vary with breed, age, exercise and body condition.
|Small Horse (Pony)||2-3Kg/Day|
|Medium to Heavy Horse||3-6Kg/Day|
|Medium Horse (Light-Mod)||2-4Kg/Day|
|Large Horse (Light-Mod)||3-5Kg/Day|
Hay / Forage
To ensure correct balance of fibre and roughage, Robank® Golden Years® should be fed with good quality forage and or hay.